Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cute Kitten

Lately,my house has turned into a "Cat House". Why do I say so? Because my neighbour's cat delivered her babies at my house!

I managed to take a picture of one of the kittens when the parents were away...(just for your information,I use my dad's hp to take these pictures,so it may not look perfect..)

Cute isn't it? =^^=
I was Psst...(a sound a kitten makes when it sees an enemy) by the kitten while taking these pictures...=.=

I am wondering that maybe the mother cat had an affair because both the parents are PURE WHITE!! How could they deliver a kitten with BROWN all over the body??

However,I didn't take any picture of the parents because I was afraid to go near them. They would probably attack me...XD

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh.. i can leave comment lu.. the pic looks like its in heaven coz the background is white hahaha. wat? u fear of kitten to atack u meh? lol!

Anonymous said...

lol.. y become anonymous de? how to show my name?

Chun said...

i oso donno how to show ur name...=.="
nvm,as long as i noe hu r u^^
the background is white,b'coz,actually the kitten hide deep in between two things,den if i jus use the camera to take pics,can't even c anything...so,i increase the brightness lo...
btw,the one i m fear of is attacked by the mother cat,not the kitten la....=.="

Anonymous said...

lol.. if everyone oso use anonymous then u dono who is who liao la.. ^^ ic, mother cat so fierce meh? usually they fear of human instead haha..

Chun said...

but when they wan to protect their lil kittens,they will turn very fierce lo...my fren de cat(female)..after having babies..don even let him go near the babies de...the mother cat even attack her own master...fierce le...

Anonymous said...

walao.. wat cat is tat? but my own cat i can touch the mother n kids wo, the mother so guai le.. she keep rub my leg le.. lol!

Chun said...

swt....=.=" donno o...mayb ur cat abnormal...WAKAKA~~ jk,don angry ar..XDD

Anonymous said...

lol.. u n ur fren de abnormal la haha.. i wont angry la.. not my own cat pun.. the cat actually is wild de.. but owez come my house ma, so i consider it as "my cat". lol!

Chun said...

curi ppl's cat...=.=" HAHA~

Anonymous said...

lol.. wat la.. not "ppl" de la, wild de ma.. not belong to anyone de hehe.. i got feed it so it become mine lol.. q:

Chun said...

[anonymous]
swt....=.=" simply jue2 ding4 the cat's master...=.="

Anonymous said...

hahah.. not corect meh? if not how i baru can "master" the cat? sign contract n pay $? lol..

Chun said...

lol...up to u lo...XD
u so like cat ar..?

Anonymous said...

haha, ok lo.. love cat = love kuching city ma.. haha..