Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Down.jpg

When was the last time I actually hold a pencil and draw? Other than those little sketches on my books or papers during class, I hardly draw anymore anime, nor do I color in Photoshop. Even those little sketches during class decreased so much. I hardly sketch anything now...meaning I sleep more now... =X

This long holiday is getting bored. Cause I don't play computer games. Yes, I do not play computer games! I used to, not anymore. I'm turning into such a good girl yea. Hahaha! So other than outings with friends (you don't expect me to out whole day everyday, do you?), and chores everyday, I spent the rest of my free time at home sitting in front of the computer, BUT DO WHAT? No games, what else can I do other than chatting?

Then after the SS Coloring Contest, I'm finally back on my feet, started playing Photoshop once more! I can't love coloring on Photoshop no more. Oh yes, I'm an anime freak, and I'm back!

With pencil in my hand, I sketched an outline of a girl looking down (down, or you can call it "emo"). But having so long not drawing with pencil, I have to say, my drawing sucks now! Argh! So I'ma just skip to the lineart after processing it with Photoshop.

Feel free to grab the lineart if you like!


After half day of coloring with Photoshop! How I wish to have a tablet! I want to learn to "paint"! I really like those "painting" effect, instead of sharp lines like mine. Only one month left till my holidays end. Better enjoy Photoshop before it's too late!

1 comment:

Dori said...

Hey, I'd like to ask you to join The Arc, if you're up for it. Hit me up on Skype as 'arcofalbatross' or on Gmail at arcofalbatross@gmail.com. We'd love to have an artist like you! I also have a deviantArt if you'd like to check it out: http://arcofalbatross.deviantart.com/