Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy 18th!

No more underage! Yesterday was my 18th birthday! In Malaysia, 18 is considered adults...but I still want to be childish...can I??

Hmm,one year since my last update...what makes me update my blog? Sorry to say, I almost forget about my blog (although Cherry always scold me for not updating it, but I just ignore...sorry, dear). And suddenly, came a "monkey" (no offense), saw my messy blog (which I never expect anyone I know other than my friends to drop by here)...so, I decided to clean-up a little...
And since it's my birthday, so I make decision to update my blog!

This is going to be an easy post, cause there isn't any celebrations on my birthday. I received an early present few days ago from 3 of my friends, Cherry, Yan, & YH. It's a teddy bear~

CUTE? Cherry sure knows very well what I like (no doubt it's my lao gong^^). She's the one who picked my present!

That's all, no more presents! But I received greetings from my friends, thanks~

P/S : Dear, my little brother bully my bear la!! Next time you scold him! XD

No comments: