Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Digital Painting

Can you guess who is this before you look at the picture at the bottom?

This is my first digital painting, and it really kills! And by the way, I AM NOT USING TABLET! I'm using mouseee!! I have to say, I hate the hair, hate the shirt! I ignore some of the details on the shirt because I have no idea what type of shirt is she wearing.

I started drawing the hair from the left, and I only spent one day for the left side, but I spent one week for the right side! That's because I lost my patience. At first I thought it was fun drawing the hair, but it took all my patience. You can ask monkey how noisy I am while drawing the right side hair. The hair started to lost it's detail starting from the neck...

Here's the answer to who I'm drawing:

Did you guessed it correctly?

No comments: