Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Map Icons

There wasn't much things happening around me which I could blog about. So notice how my recent posts were stuck into things related to Photoshop? Cause that's the only thing I've been playing lately.

Yet another icon I made for iPhone. It's map icon, and guess what? It's Malaysia!

I do respect my country, don't I? xp

Oh, and bout my piano icon I made not long ago, I never view it in other monitor other than my desktop until today, now, I'm viewing it in my netbook, and I realized how glossy it is! I guess my desktop monitor is REALLY dark that I never notice! And for your information, my dad turned down the brightness since the day the monitor came to my house, cause he don't like it bright. Guess I will be redoing my piano icon after this post... Sigh.