Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Balloon Animals

Do you like balloons? Though I'm not young anymore, but I still love balloons! So I bought a bag of 8 long balloons (you know, the long long type which clowns use to make all kinds of balloon toys for kids) and made my own balloon animals!

In the photo: a light blue mouse, a red "whatever", a blue elephant, and a pink pig.

Not bad for first try eh. You may ask whether did I burst my balloon(s), and yes! I burst one of my red balloon into two pieces, and so I couldn't make my tiger, and end up making the "whatever" animal in the photo. I nearly cry for my tiger.

Here's the order of my balloon animals I made:
1, a red dog - success!
2, an orange monkey - quite success, except that everyone keep mistaken my monkey for a poodle...
3, a white monkey - failed... it looks exactly like a poodle, and it's white! T__T
4, a pink pig - half success, you can't see it from the photo, but actually I didn't finish the body, cause I'm afraid it would burst...
5, a light blue mouse - success! And it's the cutest animal I made other than my pig, I guess.
6, a blue elephant - success. But I didn't quite like it.
7, a red tiger - failed! Like I said earlier, it burst!
So here goes another 7, a red "whatever" - I let my brother play around with the two pieces, and after combining it together, I don't know what this animal is.
8, a green balloon - gave it to monkey to play. Didn't know what he is going to do with it.

No comments: