Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Contemporary Art Exhibition

I went to the Spring with monkey the other day, and saw this Contemporary Art Exhibition held behind Padini. At first, I thought we wasn't allowed to take photos, but after I saw everyone in there held up their cameras and phones, and I couldn't find any rules saying that we must not take photos, so there I go, running up and down asking monkey help me snap a few photos for my blog.

First thing I saw when I entered. You can even see it from the outside, it's just right in front of the door.

These art pieces were provided by Sarawak Art Society, students from Lim Kok Wing, UNIMAS, and so.

By the Sarawak Art Society if I'm not mistaken.

3D Rendering by student from UNIMAS.

By student from Lim Kok Wing if I'm not mistaken.

Monkey like this.

Made of rusted metals and so. This is what I call recycle. =)

Some of the artwork are even for sale. You can pay a visit there if you're interested in buying or just for a look.

This one is by a student named Emanuel (if I'm not mistaken) from Lim Kok Wing. And it's for sale.

I'm not going against the rules to post the photos here, am I? Let me know if I am.

There are still many other arts that I did not post here. You really should pay a visit there. =)

No comments: