Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Colorful Hair

I actually planned this post since last month. Wanna make it at least a post a month, but was too busy with assignments and exams that I don't have the free time to edit the photos, and, dragged my post to this month. Meaning, no post for March. Ouch. Anyway...

Here's my current hair - gradient bronze, or you can call it dip dye bronze hair.

Fact is, this is not dip dyed. I dyed my whole hair red (sweety pink to be exact) more than half year ago and this is what happened after the hair grow, plus, the color faded, not as nice as before anymore (though it never really looked red...it's reddish brown from the beginning...hais). Now the faded color make it looks as if my hair is spoiled...

I had always wished to highlight my hair red since middle school. I wanted something different from others, so my first thought was to highlight it in the inner middle back part of the hair (if you get where I mean?). Then I met a friend who did exactly what I wanted! Total coincidence! So I changed my mind. Then I saw Christina Perri's white highlighted hair, and wanted something similar, but red! Did photoshop and get this:

I wonder if it's achievable without bleaching. No way I'm bleaching my hair.

But then my friend reminded me as being a business student, meaning I'll most probably end up as an office lady and you don't see office lady with such hair do you? I might face trouble while searching for job...

Oh ya, did I not mentioned I'm a business student in my blog before? I know how people always mistaken me as a design student. Haha, now you know I'm a business student. Of course, there are reasons here and there why I ended up choosing business rather than design, but that's another story...

While editing the photo for my hair, I found brown hair to suit me quite well.


Maybe not really THAT well, but at least better than my black hair...

See?

I wish I could maintain my hair at brown, but considering the aftermath of dying your hair plus all those expenses spent on maintaining it, including hair treatment to prevent it from spoiling...? Better think twice.

This post was actually created to complain how I think my current hair color looks ugly, but in the end after all the editings, I think my gradient bronze hair wasn't that bad afterall. Well, at least better than my black hair.

No comments: