Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Movie Marathon

Hello again! Wonder why am I so free to blog these days? Because I'm currently having my holiday! And I'm lucky enough to have Golden Screen Cinema pre-opening free screening promotion to happen during my holiday, meaning, I get to enjoy free movies!

What's a Kuching-ian (meaning, Kuching citizen? lol) if you don't follow the Kuching trend, right? So of course, I don't want to miss the free screening! Woke up early to queue for the ticket yesterday.

Long queue despite it's a weekday morning! Queued for 30 minutes to get my free tickets! And I have to say, the counter girl is very effective! You should see her speed when she picked our choice, moving as fast as she can! Hahaha, thumbs up.


6 tickets altogether for 3 humans! Meaning, 2 movies for us - Upside Down and Twilight: Breaking Dawn.


Upside Down was...umm...weird... I don't know how to say that, it's just W.E.I.R.D. I wouldn't say it's not nice, but I wouldn't say it's nice either. Friend said it's romantic though. Anyway, our reaction after watching the movie is "....".


Twilight: Breaking Dawn. For your information, I'm not a fan of Twilight. Watched the first and second season, but didn't continue after that cause I find it boring...or rather, I don't get the movie... Reading the story book is better. And Breaking Dawn is still boring. The whole story circles around proving the kid to be theirs, and all they need to do is let the kid do the "magic", and it's proven. And the so-called battle never actually exist... like what?


Hall 2 theater. Not much people watched the early movie. I'm one of the first to enter Hall 2 that morning! The hall was empty and so I anyhow take picture until the lights went off, then I quickly scrambled back to my seat like an idiot. Hahaha. The photo is so blurry because I guess my camera couldn't focus in the dark.

Ending the post with a photo of me with the infamous mirror in the toilet.

No comments: