Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Let the kindness spread

So I visited the recycle centre yesterday to dispose of an old hairdryer of mine with a defect switch which other else works fine. As soon as I set the hairdryer down, a vagrant approaches it and took it with her. And somehow, seeing this hurts me from the inside. It's just so sad...

I didn't choose the recycle centre for nothing. In fact, that's exactly why I've chosen the recycle centre. I've always known that there are vagrants around the area and they take what was disposed. I decided that if there's anything I could offer, I would. Rather than just throwing it in the rubbish bin, why not give it to someone who appreciates? And since it's the recycle centre, anything that you throw that is not appreciated will proceed to recycling. An act of kindness on one side, and going green on the other. Win win, no?

And since Christmas is coming, I want to make it my resolution to be Santa for a random orphan this year *fingers crossed*

No comments: