Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Random post from my phone

Wow wow it's been a long long while. And yet another random post. Remember how I said my random posts are mainly complaints? Or such. Well....

It's just that lately I've been exhausted...with life. You see, life hasn't been going the way I want. But that's supposed to be normal, that's exactly how life is and I shouldn't be depressed. Past experience showed me that life is always sweeter after the bitter - like I ended up getting something better than what I lose. And I'm grateful for everything that happened in my life, good or bad, cause that's what makes me me today. And today? I'm struggling between "getting in the bitter" and "getting through the bitter". And that sucks. I hope it ends soon. I wonder what's waiting for me...

No comments: