Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

711

Seven Eleven! My sister's birthday! My family had never celebrated birthday all these years, but THIS YEAR! It's different! Dad actually decided to celebrate sister's birthday! Probably because she had finished her 5 years university study oversea and JUST came back, plus, it's a full house! My elder brother is back too! For your information, we haven't had full house for 5 years except during Chinese New Year.


Cake is definitely a must!




We didn't eat cake that very night, cause we have better present!

Durian! And it's no normal durian! Guess how much it cost?

It's super yummy! It's called the "Black Thorn Durian" if I'm not mistaken. Dad bought 3 which total up to RM300! Not cheap yea.

However, we just received a shocking news last night - sister will be leaving to Kuala Lumpur for work next week! It's too soon! It's a big impact on me, and a much bigger one on her! Somehow, I'm feeling disappointed. I thought I could spend more time with her, and we wasn't prepared for such news. Oh well, Good Luck!

No comments: