Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

722

There's a 711, then there will be a 722! 722 is my younger brother's birthday! My siblings took the double numbers in the month July, haha. Since it's unfair to celebrate sister's birthday, and not celebrating his, so I was instructed by dad to buy him a birthday cake yesterday.


Brought him to Taka Cake House to choose his cake, and he ended up choosing the one same like sister's, but smaller, since we only have 4 family members left at home, and only 2 eat cakes! Dad and mum don't eat.


As usual, birthday song, blow off candles, cut cakes, and my favorite part, EAT! We skipped the wishing part, not sure why, not my family's tradition?


Question: Why is it that birthday boy didn't like to smile when taking photos? He like to "act cool". Oh well, Happy Birthday, boy! Happy not?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which taka is this cake from?

Chun said...

The one located at 2nd Mile @ Kuching.

Anonymous said...

how much is the cake cost you? i also want a cake this petite since its gonna be only 2 of us. and its cute though^^

Chun said...

Er, RM25 if I'm not mistaken. =)