Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bing!

I went to Bing! coffee @ Green Heights this afternoon, not for the coffee, but for the cakes! I'm craving for cakes! And guess what? This is my first time stepping into Bing! ...Okay, maybe second. But the first time shouldn't count, it's somewhat embarrassing... I actually burst into Bing! to find my dad, but in fact he's sitting in the coffee shop beside Bing!... -.-

Back to the topic! We chose the seat facing the big window so we could enjoy the view (though it's just the street).


And, I'm attracted to this:


And sitting beside this:

Somewhat creepy... I don't really like mask.

Then here come the cakes!


New York Cheesecake. Friend's order.

My American Chocolate cake!

Yum yum finish go back home, no photos taken with my friend, cause I FORGOT! =( Rushing ma...

No comments: