Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Htiz Kuching Birthday Invasion 2012

2nd November, 2012 - Hitz Kuching Birthday Invasion. And guess what? Greyson Chance was in Kuching! Yeap, of course I was there, or I wouldn't be posting this. Well, I'm not a fan of Greyson Chance, but since the tickets are free, so why not? However, there are 2 different types of tickets, which are the Rock Zone tickets and the Standing Zone tickets. Rock Zone tickets are the ones standing nearer to the stage, whereas the Standing Zone tickets are the ones standing way far behind. My friends and I got ourselves the Standing Zone tickets.

But when we reach there, no one ask for us to show our tickets. We just went in with no guards around, and there it is, the Standing Zone. My friends and I were somewhat unhappy, but oh well, it's free anyway, and at least the Rock Zone do have guards watching. But the Standing Zone and Rock Zone is only separated by iron railings with guards only at the entrance. It's way too easy to break in. Even a girl of my size can just climb in. And as expected, in the middle of the party, a group of guys break into the Rock Zone. Then the Standing Zone crowds went crazy and everyone were pushing and squeezing to get in there. So ended up, everyone get to enter the Rock Zone.... Exactly, what are the tickets for? Huh...

Anyway, I'm still being a good girl and continue standing at my Standing Zone even though we were offered by the guards. No point going in there when everyone else gets to go in already.

There there there, the main point of the whole party....


The Grand Piano! ....Oops, I mean, Greyson Chance!


Nah, can't even see his face from my photos, this could be anyone. Hahahaha. Well, it's him alright. His voice changed! He grew up! And he's tall! Taller than the guy adults in the Hitz crew! Asians are short... Oh well...


A group photo with my friends who went there that night. Oh, wait, someone's missing in this photo, cause she's the photographer for this photo. Haha.


There! The missing "photographer"! (Why do I always look like I'm drunk in my photos...?)

P/S: I'm supposed to be doing my homework right now... Ended up blogging.. Helpppp~

No comments: