Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Cherry's 21st

It's my lao gong's (Cherry) birthday! Not today, it's on the 26th October. Didn't plan any surprise for her this year cause she planned her own birthday. So I hide my surprise in the present. Ngehehehe... Guess what I bought for her?


An overpriced headband!


Block Party Metallic Charcoal

Remember the story of the coloring contest? I decided to buy her the headband since then. I left her a note in the bag together with the present. And the note writes:

A gift to fulfill your dissatisfaction and curiosity.
Dissatisfaction, in terms of the S&S competition.
Curiosity, in terms of "how good is this S&S thingy?"

And I warned her before she open the present, "your reaction will be scolding "FUCK"". And she really did. HAHAHAHA. But anyway, she loves the present! Gladdd!

Hopefully she posted bout it soon, she's kinda busy with her assignments now.

Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED LAO GONG!!! Love you! Muackxxx!

No comments: