Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sushi Bonanza

A month ago, I went to Sushi Bonanza. Yes, it's a month ago, and this is a late blog post. Umm, no, I'm not a fan of sushi. I can only eat those sushies that are not so sushi (if you know what I mean). I don't eat raw fishes, no salmon, no eel, no octopus and whatever else you can think of. I eat sausages, chickens, nuggets, and prawns (whatever you can find in all other normal places), hahahaha!


The lining-up process! The line wasn't really long yet that time. We went quite early, before the normal dinner time.


Finally made it in. Not too long, about a few minutes, I think?


Cassey's not-so-happy face with her sushi. You should laugh happily la! You're the one who's so excited to eat sushi!


Phyllis with her sushi.


Me and my sushi! See my sushi? Nuggets and chickens. HAHAHA!


I don't see the chicken I used to eat, instead I saw this. Maybe they changed my chicken? I still prefer the old one... =(

After the dinner, we went to shop for some clothes... YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP BRINGING ME TO CLOTHES SHOP! I JUST CAN'T RESIST T-SHIRTS! And so I bought two...


The green one is very cute! And it writes "Break all the rules"! I LOVE IT! Suit me well, no?

No comments: