Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

My 21st Presents

So I'm officially 21 years old. No, I'm not happy. I want to be childish, I want to be 12!

Anyway, here's all the presents I received for my birthday this year.


A huge bear from my senior, a shirt from my best friend - YH, an eye shadow from Phyllis and Cassey, a mascara, make-up remover and a packet of cotton pads from my lao gong - Cherry. And my lao gong surprised me with her blog post too! I'm so touched reading her blog post. Lao gong is being so considerate... Love you~ Muacks!


The eye shadow bought by Phyllis and Cassey. I did tried to use it, but I see no difference. Hahahaha. It's meant to look natural.


The mascara and make-up remover from my lao gong. It did help my eye lashes to curl, and the removing part wasn't as hard as I thought would be, thanks lao gong~

I did tried to put on make-ups during dinner, but seriously, I don't see the difference....


Any differences??

Okay, I'm still very ignorant in make-ups...


Taddaa! The shirt from YH. Just the right size!

Some didn't buy me anything, but they paid for my lunch or dinner. Get to enjoy two days of free lunch and dinner~ Thanks~ I had a great birthday this year!

P/S: Noticed how most of my presents this year are make-ups? Oh oh, cause girl is growing up *unhappy face*.

No comments: