Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Rollerblade

I CAN SKATE!!!! Yes, I can skate! Yooohoooo~

I didn't know there's a place for rollerblade in Kuching until my brother's friend introduced it to me! It was so much fun! So much falling, but one word, FUN! Oh by the way, I only went two times and I CAN SKATE~ Lalalala, say me haolian (proud) or whatever you like, I CAN SKATE~~~~


Cool, right? Like this photo so much!

Okay, let me story you a little. During my first day of skating, I fell so much! Muahahahaha! Fall till my palms got bruise, and I believe my butt got bruise too. Hahahaha~ But it's the falling process that teaches you. If you don't have the gut to leave the wall and fall, you won't learn. (Woots, say till like I'm so experienced...muahahahaha)

Sushi King after my first skate!


My Tori Karaage~

I thought they eliminated my Tori Karaage already, cause I didn't see it during my previous Sushi Bonanza trip. Glad I still can see it! Muahahaha!

Oh, and something extra...


Tadddaaa! These are all mine! Muahahahaha~

Brother's friend played the claw machine and get these plushy toys and sweets. He didn't keep any. Most of them are with me... No, I'm not greedy, but no one wants to keep it, so.... I did a great help for keeping them, ok? Muahahaha. But actually I only want the plushy toys, not the sweets... You really should thank me for keeping the sweets...cause they sucks. I mean really. The sweets taste so bad... Well, at least some are fine...

Anyway, looking forward to my next rollerblade game, which will be after exam. Oh oh, exam....

No comments: