Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

With or without?

"I'm getting tired of my spectacles."

If you hadn't heard this from me, it means that you hadn't been hanging out with me lately.

People have different opinions on me. Some think I look better with spectacles, and some think the opposite. If you ask me, I would say "I don't know, it depends", but I do regret not taking good care of my eyes. Well, actually the fact is, I spoiled my eyes on purpose, because I was stupid when I was young. My sister was the first among us siblings to wear glasses, and I wanted to wear it too (you know, kids follow whatever others do), I was only seven. Parents wouldn't buy one for me, so in order to get one, I have to spoil my eyes. Stupid stupid stupid. Hais hais hais.

Whenever I changed a new spectacles, I think I look good and like it for the moment. But as time passes, I get tired of it, and wanted to change a new look. And I should say, I get tired of it pretty fast. In the end, I prefer myself without spectacles.


Trying to be as similar as possible, with and without spectacles. Which do you prefer?

One good thing is that my degree isn't very high, I can still see without my spectacles. It's just that, I'm used to wearing it now. My degree hadn't change since Form 5. And for your information, I only started wearing spectacles after I started driving, which is during my Form 6. I have no problem with my vision all this time without my spectacles. But to be safe (especially during night time), I drive with my spectacles. To prevent myself from forgetting to wear my spectacles everytime I drive (which I always do forgot), I started putting on spectacles all the time, all day long... Eventually, I get used to it, and now when I took it off, my vision went blur... Oh, how I miss those times when I can see clearly even without my spectacles. I want to get back to those times... Maybe I should start taking off my spectacles now, and try get used to not wearing it like how I get used to wearing it?

No comments: