Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Damai Day Trip!

Didn't I mentioned I had lots of outings lately? Well, not this month, but last month. The furthest I ever go will be Damai.

Photos taken in the shuttle to Damai Beach:




Was forced to take the shuttle to the beach cause we actually went during the Rain Forest event.

The beach! When was the last time I'm here?

Fun time! (Photo stolen from Christine's Facebook. Muahahaha. Don't mind me k?)

(Another photo stolen from Christine)

While in the water, Cassey and Christine took good care of me! Everyone's so afraid that I would get washed off by the wave. Muahahaha. Cassey and Christine have to hold my hands whenever the wave is here. LOL!


Sandcastle building competition going on between the 3 guys after we saw random strangers building sandcastle.

"The Enemy Castle" that started this competition. Hahaha.

Got tortoise somemore! Cute not?

Delton's sandcastle.

Notice this little junk food on top of the castle? Haha, priceless.

Leslie's sandcastle.

Niraaj's sandpyramid? Haha.

And the winner is of course the "Enemy Castle". Hahaha!

One thing I hate about my camera is the focus. Noticed how this photo was focused on both sides instead of the middle? I can't control the focus...it's auto... =(


My name! Written by Fran, who (I just realized) totally didn't appear in my camera. This is my current Facebook cover photo as well as my current desktop wallpaper.

A few jumping photos before the sun sets:

Once again, photo stolen from Christine. Can you spot me?

Del's favorite photo!

I love the sky! Forgot to take a few photos of only the sky and the beach with no human during the sunset...

Christine standing right up...

...on head!

Went to eat at 101 Premiere after the trip. Everyone's tired.

Oh, and that spectacles don't belong to me. =P

No comments: