Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Kuching Festival 2012


The yearly Kuching Festival, also known as Food Festival had arrived! I went there last week with 2 of my friends.


See the crowd of people? And this is only weekday! Can you imagine how crowded it will be during weekend? And if you didn't notice the cloud from my photo above, here's one:

Cloud in a straight line, what a sight!

Okay, like I said, Kuching Festival is also known as Food Festival. So basically, Kuching Festival is all about food! So I came out with a "must-eat-list" of my own, though I don't eat every one of the food.

#1: Smelly Toufu/Tauhu


This is something new this year. See everyone's lining up for the smelly toufu. But I dare not try. It smell like shit...

#2: Takoyaki


Another food that I don't try, cause I don't eat squid. But everyone's telling me it's nice. So if you wanna try, buy it from this store:

Japan Boat Takoyaki. Friends said it's the best.

#3: Fried Durian


Just came out last year, I only get to try it this year cause everyone's lining up to buy and it sold out very fast.

#4: Fried Ice-Cream


Had this since so long ago, so it wasn't that popular anymore. But I still buy it every year I go. I think the best part is that you didn't know which flavor will you get.

Now, to introduce some food I had the other day.

Cha-kueh

Candied Haw in a Stick. It's grape dunk in sugar.


Then we went to the "Garden Show" for a walk. Walk with full stomach, better than surrounded by food and felt like vomiting smelling those food due to over-full stomach. Hahaha.

Random photo took while walking. Andy looks like old man with a stick.

The wishing well. This is how Kuching people earn money. Hahaha.


Cute right! Super cute! I saw this little girl when we are leaving. I'm like a stalker, following behind her all the way trying to snap a clear photo of the bag. Then after I completed my "mission", only I found out that the mother was walking beside me all the time (the hand holding a handbag on my left). I wonder if she know I'm stalking her daughter. Hahaha. Cute maaaa~

The only photo all 3 of us took together. Supposed to be only me and YH, then this guy appeared from nowhere. =.=

The last photo taken. In the car. With my best friend, YH. She loves this photo so much!

No comments: