Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Hatsune_Miku.jpg

31st August. Guess what day's today?

From sketch.

Familiar? Know this character? It's Hatsune Miku from vocaloid. And today's her birthday a.k.a. the day of her debut.


Spent only one night on the coloring (for your information, the date written on the picture was the day I sketched this). Really fast, I should say. Therefore, no pretty "happy birthday" words drawn by me, no cake, no candle, no party feel, just plain and simple... I wanted to spend more time on it, but I was busy with work up till today. And today's already her birthday, better upload this picture by today, or there won't be of any use, no?

Oh, and whether you realize or not? This isn't my coloring style. I'm trying out something new. Hahaha. And if you want the lineart, download it here. I uploaded it to my tumblr.

Also, I'm a Malaysian! So today's Malaysia's birthday too! Planned to draw another picture on that if I have enough time, but as you can see, I don't even have enough time for Miku. It definitely have to be a different picture cause it's not suitable to draw Malaysia flag on Miku, since she's from Japan, no? Haha.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Hatsune Miku and Selamat Hari Merdeka (Happy National Day)!

No comments: