Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

My First Frozen Yogurt!

Yoohoo~ I ate frozen yogurt! Like, finally! A friend of mine agreed to pay for my frozen yogurt, so it's free! Yum yum yum.


Large strawberry yogurt with pink and green and chocolate topping from Hielo @ Jalan Song. Hahaha, green is Kiwi, chocolate is Dark Chocolate, and pink...I don't know... xp I didn't add waffle cause I don't feel like biting waffle at that moment. But waffle looks better in photo... Oh well, it's the taste that matters! However, I still think yogurt taste nicer than frozen yogurt. Or is it because I ate the strawberry flavor instead of the original?

On the other hand, I also fulfilled one of my all-time dream that night - Civic Centre! For your information, Civic Centre is the only tall building in Kuching that allows you to have a view of the Kuching town. I had always wanted to go to the top most of Civic Centre, but never get the chance to. Why so? Cause Civic Centre is like an abandon building now... =(

You ask me how it feels like going to an abandon building at night? I have to admit, it's C.R.E.E.P.Y! And also, Civic Centre is closed at night. We couldn't get access to the corridor at the top floor, cause it's lock. And not only it's locked, but that place is a total dark! Increased creepiness when you have someone beside you keep telling you scary stuff. ~.~ This is unlike ghost house games where you know all those "ghost" are fake. But what's on my mind at that very moment is not ghost, but bad guys. I'm afraid of seeing bad guys more than ghost. I'm afraid we might stumbled upon some bad people hiding at the stairway "doing stuff". And by that, I mean smoking, taking drugs etc. They could harm you, that's what I'm afraid of!

Though feeling slightly disappointed not being able to access the corridor, but I do enjoy the view from the elevator:


Shaky, and the elevator's moving. My shutter is not fast enough...should had tried "Kids and Pets" mode for faster shutter. But believe me, the night view is nice! I don't understand why they close that place at night... What a waste!

No comments: